The Onei MK-I Halo is a high-grade flat iron best known for its salon-quality results, delivering a smooth straightening experience on the go. You get your hair done for the special event in minutes and don’t feel any difficulty while operating this amazing device.
Are you worried about your boring, frizzy, or curled hair and want them look awesome? No fuss, the Onei MK-I Halo brings you the complete solution regarding all of your hair styling, curling and flipping. It comes equipped with multi-coated ceramic plates enabling smooth glide and you feel great ironing experience.
The Onei MK-I Halo gets heat up in seconds so you don’t need to wait to see if this is ready for use. It also cools down very quickly right after being used. With the temperature setting ranging from 140F to 450F, the MK-I Halo is designed to treat all types of hair – be it thin, thick or curly. The digital interface offers a great using experience, making it all fine from all aspects.
- 30 minutes auto shut off safety option
- Multicoated Dual-floating ceramic places reduce the chances of pulling
- Straighten up curly, thick hair with perfection
- Temperature setting ranging from 140F to 450F – ideal for all kinds of hair
- Super-bright digital display for monitoring and adjusting heat
- Lightweight and ergonomic design
- Four-year warranty included
- Negative ionic & Far Infrared Technology providing superior shine and great protection of hair
My Experience with The Device
Before buying Onei MK-I Halo, I had tried everything and surprisingly all of them went it vain. It is one of the best devices I have ever used. Fast ironing, smooth gliding and auto shut-off option are things I love so much and don’t find any other iron better than this. I’ve put together a couple of points to show why I like this amazing device:
- Super-fast straightening – When it comes to performance, I really don’t find anything better than this. I used to spend hours on hair with my old straightener. But now with Onei MK-I Halo, it gets done in minutes.
- Easy heating and cooling – I really love this a lot as it gets hot in seconds and cools down very quickly, allowing you to enjoy a smooth ironing experience. Now, my hands don’t burn and I feel fully secured while straightening with this flat iron.
- They’re so many positive things about this great device. Coming with improved technology, this straightener provides a smooth glide over your hair and they don’t get tangled while ironing.
- My hair remains bone-straight all the time. I am so much happy with the consistency of this product. It can straight your hair at the lower temperature, helping you save money from spending on heat protectants and other serums.
- It gets heat up quickly and is very easy to move around thanks to its lightweight construction.
- The super-bright digital display is a big plus as it keeps you updated with the temperature, reducing the likelihood of burning hair.
- The long swivel cord provides a great portability and makes this product perfect from all angles. You don’t need to unplug it time after time to pass it on from one person to another.
- It feels a little chunky in hands and causes trouble when it comes to flipping or curling. It keeps on warning you that it’s at 450-degree.
- The beeping sound may irritate anyone but that could be tolerated when you’re getting smooth ironing.
- It often gets much hotter, so I’ve to use it carefully through my lovely hair.
Overall, the Onei MK-I Halo Ceramic Flat Iron is really a great value for your money and delivers stunning results – be it simple straightening, curling or flipping. There’s no need to spend on expensive Keratin treatments when you’ve this amazing product. I would recommend this straightener to others if they’re looking for an ideal flat iron.